2nd International Day of Yoga was celebrated in Burgos, Spain on 26 June 2016
2nd International Yoga Day (DIY-2016) was celebrated on 26 June 2016 at Burgos, Spain and the event was coordinated by Hatha Yoga Shankara, Burgos.
Close to 200 people participated in the celebration along the bank of the river Arlanzón.
- HM Queen Letizia confers Spain India Council Foundation Prize
- 2nd International Day of Yoga was celebrated in Burgos, Spain on 26 June 2016
- "Yoga Week" celebrations and International Day of Yoga celebrations in Madrid
- 2nd International Yoga Day Celebrations in Extremadura, Spain on 21 June 2016
- Yoga Celebrations in the Autonomous City of Melilla, Spain
- Yoga Day Celebrations in Adeje, Tenerife, Canary Islands
- Odissi Performance by Ms. Madhavi Mudgal and team
- Sarod Performance by Amaan and Ayaan Ali Khan as part of India en Concierto 2016
- India en Concierto 2016 kick started in Madrid
- Dr. L. Subramaniam and Ensemble with Symphony Orchestra of Castilla y León presenting the New Year´s Concert
- "Subramania" in Madrid – II
- "Subramania" in Madrid – I